About Me

Sunday 7 February 2016

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS 2016

Yup, I'm 186.
I had  three birthdays cakes. I sure did enjoy. Every one else had my day planned, except me , but  I had fun...
Wela'lin..Thank you kindly every one , for you wonderful wishes..Oh,  and I almost forgot.... thank for all the gifts ,,,, 

____________________________________________________________________________

OMG.... Another surprise.... two more cakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Port Au Port Peninsula, In Mi'kmaw (Pukt aq Pukt Kive'same'k).
Name Of Group ,White Wolf Spirit,(Wipe's Paqtism jijaqamij),Pronounced-- ( wa-beg-buck-dissim-jid-juck-ha-mij ).









OMG ....Surprise Birthday gathering . This is  part of the Miuse Clan..
Wela'lin ,Thank you my loved ones.
 Brother Lin told me brother Pat was having meeting. 






No comments:

Post a Comment