About Me

Monday 26 June 2017

BOOK NEARING PUBLICATION

"THROUGH  THE  EYES OF THE  WHITE  WOLF"

It has been  fifteen years off dedication.

 Why?  Because this is a generation of discovery.

 This is what my Pro-Editor from the University of Manitoba, has to say about my book:

"I have finally finished your book. Wow! It is such a journey, perhaps like your life. 

I didn’t imagine it would be so extensive, covering everything from animals and the land to your perspective on the richness and poverty of people at different times. 

Some of your sentences are strikingly beautiful to read as well, so thank you for that too!

 And it’s great to read about the people of Bay St. George/ Newfoundland and to learn more about that place (and place names!) and all of the different people who live and who have lived there.

 And the stories are so-wide ranging and fascinating; I love the pirate story about the dead baby. Your discussions about the importance of land, of language and of respecting women are very compelling as well. 

And the teachings at the end are a powerful addition. I can tell that so much thought and work went into writing this book."

It's going to be awhile before I knowing actually : what time ,where,and when it will be published. But, we are closer .


Pikto'l Sa'ke'j Mui's 

No comments:

Post a Comment