About Me

Sunday 27 August 2017

PUBLIC MEMO

Memo to the General Public: 

Over the last thirty-two years ,  this September,  I have  volunteered on many boards and organizations across this Newfoundland. 

I helped start seven Mi'kmaq drumming and signing groups and spoke on any topic when asked by Mi'kmaq communities. 

As of August 31th ,2017 I will no longer be serving our people,(L'nu'k) on any Mi'kmaq Board with Band Councils,Groups or organizations  that wish for my sharing  the little knowledge I have acquired over the past 32 years in any capacity, 

Then the fee will be for  travel to and from my home  , provincial or federal rates + $50.00 per hour., rendered for my presence 

Thank you all for you time...

Wela'laq...Pikto'l Sa'ke'j Miu's /Muise Sakej Victor

(Posted by web designer for Muise Sa'ke'j Victor, blog owner )

No comments:

Post a Comment